[mapguide-trac] #652: Maestro: Warn user when adding a raster layer to a map with a different coordinate system

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Tue Aug 5 16:17:32 EDT 2008

#652: Maestro: Warn user when adding a raster layer to a map with a different
coordinate system
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jbirch       |         Owner:  ksgeograf
     Type:  enhancement  |        Status:  new
Comment (by tomfukushima):

 Good idea.  And yes, those are the providers that we know aobut that will
 need to be checked.  However, it should be possible to check if the
 feature class is a "raster" class (ie, Layer is a GridLayerDefinition) and
 then display the warning for that.  This will allow us to catch things
 like Oracle rasters or raster providers that we don't currently know about
 which may be added in the future.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/652#comment:1>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>