[mapguide-trac] #768: Maestro: Auto generate bounds for WMS/WFS based on the items reported spatial context

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Wed Nov 19 18:13:33 EST 2008

#768: Maestro: Auto generate bounds for WMS/WFS based on the items reported
spatial context
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ksgeograf    |         Owner:  ksgeograf
     Type:  enhancement  |        Status:  new
Comment (by tomfukushima):

 I remember asking for this when this feature was first developed.  I
 believe the argument against doing this was that these values would get
 stale if the data was updated. Then of course, there was the issue of
 having enough time to do it in the first place.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/768#comment:1>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>