[mapguide-trac] #768: Maestro: Auto generate bounds for WMS/WFS based on the items reported spatial context

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Thu Nov 20 11:59:05 EST 2008

#768: Maestro: Auto generate bounds for WMS/WFS based on the items reported
spatial context
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ksgeograf    |         Owner:  ksgeograf
     Type:  enhancement  |        Status:  new
Comment (by tomfukushima):

 Sorry, I misread this ticket and didn't realize that you were putting this
 in the Maestro UI as a button, that makes perfect sense.  I had mistakenly
 thought that this was a request to have the bounds automatically
 calculated by the server and that was what my first response was about. (I
 need to read these tickets more closely.)  In case you don't know, the
 SpatialExtents aggregate function should be used to get the bounds of the
 data; there are extents in the "SpatialContext" response but those are
 typically incorrect.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/768#comment:3>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>