[mapguide-trac] #1212: Maestro: consider initializing the unmanaged browse to a specific directory if supplied in template

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Fri Dec 18 14:05:44 EST 2009

#1212: Maestro: consider initializing the unmanaged browse to a specific directory
if supplied in template
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
   Reporter:  jbirch       |       Owner:  ksgeograf
       Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
  Component:  Maestro      |     Version:
   Severity:  trivial      |    Keywords:
External_id:               |
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 I have created a custom !FeatureSource template for unmanaged SDF files,
 specifying the following:

 {{{
 #!xml
  <Parameter>
     <Name>File</Name>
     <Value>%MG_DATA_PATH_ALIAS[unmanaged]%SDF\Engineering\</Value>
   </Parameter>
 }}}

 The SDF GUI editor recognises that this is an unmanaged connection, but
 when I hit the data source browse ellipsis it starts me at the top of the
 unmanaged tree.  It would be useful if it started out browsing at the
 directory specified , even if the file itself is invalid.

 I could work around this by specifying an existing file, but I prefer not
 to have to maintain that link.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1212>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>