[mapguide-trac] #872: Installer: The MENTOR_DICTIONARY_PATH env var does not get set correctly by the installer

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Mon Mar 2 20:40:41 EST 2009

#872: Installer:  The MENTOR_DICTIONARY_PATH env var does not get set correctly
by the installer
 Reporter:  jbirch     |         Owner:  jng
     Type:  defect     |        Status:  new
Comment (by jng):

 Hmmm, hack paraffin?

 Assuming the paraffin source is under a compatible license, we should
 store a copy here modified for our needs.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/872#comment:1>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>