[mapguide-trac] #518: Zoom Rectangle calculation assumes lower-left to upper-right dragging in AJAX Viewer

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Fri Mar 27 11:05:35 EDT 2009

#518: Zoom Rectangle calculation assumes lower-left to upper-right dragging in
AJAX Viewer
 Reporter:  nclayton        |         Owner:
     Type:  defect          |        Status:  closed
Changes (by jng):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 I guess this got fixed somewhere along the way, because I cannot reproduce
 on the trunk version.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/518#comment:1>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>