[mapguide-trac] #1261: AGG renderer does not account for spaces at start / end of strings when measuring width

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Mon Feb 1 16:19:22 EST 2010

#1261: AGG renderer does not account for spaces at start / end of strings when
measuring width
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
   Reporter:  waltweltonlair     |       Owner:  waltweltonlair
       Type:  defect             |      Status:  new
  Component:  Rendering Service  |     Version:  2.2.0
   Severity:  minor              |    Keywords:
External_id:                     |
 While fixing #1260 I noticed that there was no space between the two text
 runs in my sample string.  The first run had a space at the end, but the
 second run was being drawn directly after the character before the space.

 The problem is that AGGRenderer::!MeasureString ignores spaces if they
 appear at the start or end of the string.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1261>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>