[mapguide-trac] #940: Scale dependent layers appearing as the user zooms in added to bottom of the legend

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Thu Feb 11 11:08:33 EST 2010

#940: Scale dependent layers appearing as the user zooms in added to bottom of
the legend
 Reporter:  cuic     |         Owner:  madair
     Type:  defect   |        Status:  assigned
Changes (by madair):

  * owner:  => madair
  * status:  new => assigned

Comment:

 Arthur,

 I still can't reproduce this.  Following the steps above, at step 4, both
 layers show up for me in the Legend initially and stay there no matter
 what scale the map is at.  I think there may be some other error happening
 here.  Can you capture the output of LoadMap.php and LoadScaleRanges.php
 and attach to the ticket please?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/940#comment:5>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>