[mapguide-trac] #1239: On Centos 5.4 x86, Mapguide 2.0.2 Java API crashes Java VM. In debug mode of web throws an exception

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Sun Jan 10 14:46:26 EST 2010

#1239: On Centos 5.4 x86, Mapguide 2.0.2 Java API crashes Java VM. In debug mode
of web throws an exception
 Reporter:  rksingh05       |         Owner:
     Type:  defect          |        Status:  new
Changes (by rksingh05):

  * keywords:  => Java Web Crash

Comment:

 We did a full debug build of server and web component. now things work
 fine. possibly uninitialized read? Again I have the typescript transript
 of the build sessions. Incidentally there were a few warnings in build
 concerning uninitialized reads.

 thx.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1239#comment:1>