[mapguide-trac] #1239: On Centos 5.4 x86, Mapguide 2.0.2 Java API crashes Java VM. In debug mode of web throws an exception

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Tue Jan 12 15:34:28 EST 2010

#1239: On Centos 5.4 x86, Mapguide 2.0.2 Java API crashes Java VM. In debug mode
of web throws an exception
 Reporter:  rksingh05       |         Owner:
     Type:  defect          |        Status:  new
Comment (by tomfukushima):

 On the main MGOS trac page (http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/) there is a
 section marked "Developer Information".  There are a few links there that
 may help some (please feel free to update the pages so that they are more
 helpful for others).

 The make scripts that are provided with the tar file are what you need for
 MGOS.  I'm not sure about FDO, but I'm pretty sure that the provided
 scripts in the tar files should be good enough to work with.

 I haven't used many debugging tools on Linux outside of gdb.  Anyone else
 have suggestions?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1239#comment:4>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>