[mapguide-trac] #833: Runtime map is missing legend information, if layer is initially hidden from the legend

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Tue Jan 26 01:25:17 EST 2010

#833: Runtime map is missing legend information, if layer is initially hidden
from the legend
 Reporter:  ksgeograf         |         Owner:  chrisclaydon
     Type:  defect            |        Status:  new
Comment (by jbirch):

 I believe this may be a duplicate (sure looks familiar).  Is this still a
 problem with 2.1?  If so, could we get a review of the suggested fix?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/833#comment:3>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>