[mapguide-trac] #1281: Path corrections and small template extensions in mapviewerphp/layerdefinitionfactory.php

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Tue Mar 2 18:47:23 EST 2010

#1281: Path corrections and small template extensions in
mapviewerphp/layerdefinitionfactory.php
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  gabrimonfa   |         Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |        Status:  new
Comment (by gabrimonfa):

 Well, paths are wrong since the directory "viewerfiles" is in the parent
 directory, not in the parent of the parent ("mapviewerphp" and
 "viewerfiles" are sibling).

 The enhancement allows to specify stroke thickness and color that are hard
 coded in the templates (we use it to have different colors redlining).
 Thus I propose to modify the templates and the functions in
 layerdefinitionfactory.php that instantiate the templates

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1281#comment:2>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>