[mapguide-trac] #1482: Maestro: clicking on the "Connect" icon at the right side of the Site Explorer causes error

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Thu Oct 21 07:16:32 EDT 2010

#1482: Maestro: clicking on the "Connect" icon at the right side of the Site
Explorer causes error
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
   Reporter:  jbirch   |       Owner:  jng
       Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
  Component:  Maestro  |     Version:
   Severity:  trivial  |    Keywords:
External_id:           |
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------

Comment(by jbirch):

 Hmm.  I think I was confused because a bunch of resources stayed open.

 I wasn't actually sure what the icon was because there aren't any
 tooltips, and I think I interpreted the minus sign as part of an electric
 cord :)

 It maybe more intuitive to remove that icon and just toggle the Connect
 button to a Disconnect button?  Or if you're planning on allowing multiple
 site connections at once, maybe just make Disconnect an option on the
 context menu at the base URL in the tree.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1482#comment:2>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>