[mapguide-trac] #1871: Malfunction when introducing 'Target' before 'Source' in 'Coordinate System Override'

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Mon Nov 28 12:05:07 EST 2011

#1871: Malfunction when introducing 'Target' before 'Source' in 'Coordinate System
Override'
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
   Reporter:  egofer   |       Owner:  jng
       Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
  Component:  Maestro  |     Version:  2.1.0
   Severity:  minor    |    Keywords:
External_id:           |
 MapGuide Maestro 4.0 RC1.

 In the window 'Coordinate System Override' if we select the 'Target'
 before we choose the 'Source' Maestro requires us to cancel and return to
 repeat the process again.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1871>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>