[mapguide-trac] #1701: Packages produced by Maestro may throw MgDecryptionException errors when loading

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Fri Sep 16 09:15:50 EDT 2011

#1701: Packages produced by Maestro may throw MgDecryptionException errors when
 Reporter:  jng      |         Owner:  jng
     Type:  defect   |        Status:  closed

Comment(by crispinatime):

 I have seen this and think is is when you have a package created from MG
 Studio where a database USERNAME and PASSWORD are embedded as a config
 resource for a DB connection - such as with an Autodesk Oracle connection.

 But I don't have a copy of Studio handy... my theory comes from having
 problems with producing a package using an on-site commercial MGE and
 trying to load it into MGOS using Maestro locally

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1701#comment:3>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>