2003 Server Mapguide Install Still have the same problem

Philip Martins philm at plan-tech.com
Tue Apr 4 13:09:23 EDT 2006

I have a 2003 server machine with IIS 6.0 mapped to the d:\Inetpub
directory, .net framework is also installed .  When I try to install the
MgWebServerExtensionsSetup.exe with the IIS configuration option, I get a
message stating "The required version of IIS was not detected on your
machine" and the install stops.  Any ideas?

Thank you

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.