[mapguide-users] 2003 Server Mapguide Install Still have the same problem

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Tue Apr 4 16:47:07 EDT 2006

Philip,

We have some machines setup with Windows 2003 for both development and
testing and we are not seeing this problem. I had a look and the only
difference is that you have mapped IIS to D:\Inetpub instead of the
default location. This might be the cause of the problem and is
something we will need to investigate.

Bruce