[mapguide-users] WFS-request does not work?

Tisén Tommy Tommy.Tisen at sweco.se
Thu Apr 6 04:29:09 EDT 2006

Hi list,

I have a problem when asking my mapguide a simple WFS-request.
http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?SERVICE=WFS&VERSION=1.0.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilities

It returns:
-------

An exception occurred in FDO component. SDF connect failed. File does not exist or cannot be opened in specified access mode.

An exception occurred in FDO component. SDF connect failed. File does not exist or cannot be opened in specified access mode. Exception occurred in method MgFdoConnectionManager.Open at line 840 in file c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\common\manager\FdoConnectionManager.cpp
--------

What seems to be the problem?

/TOTI