[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source - Release 1.0.0 Now Available

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Fri Apr 7 15:12:46 EDT 2006

One note on installing the new version: if you currently have your
repositories setup to be outside of the default location (many of us
maintain data in one place and programs in the other and minimize
co-mingling if possible) then you will have to reconfigure your paths in the
Resource Service section of Configure Services in MapGuide Site
Administrator.

Once I got it running, I was ecstatic to see tooltips work for point and
line features in the AJAX viewer.  That was my number one desired fix.
Also, I have not tried it yet but soon will, I'm very glad to see the Make
Package option in Site Admin.  That will really help in keeping my
development and production sites in synch.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com

  _____