SV: [mapguide-users] How can I connect to my server with a WMS connection??

Tisén Tommy Tommy.Tisen at sweco.se
Mon Apr 10 04:45:43 EDT 2006

You must make your data "published" to the WFS.
Go to your Data-catalog in Studio. Right-click and choose "Properties". In the Service Properties tab you check the box "Public via Web Feature Service". An earlier bug was that you needed to fill in something in the "Keyword"s textfield.

If you already have done this and you still get an error, i dont know what the problem might be.

/Tommy