[mapguide-users] Additional FDO Provider Previews

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Apr 10 14:49:16 EDT 2006

Have you looked at using this procedure to create resources with
external locations?

https://mapguide.osgeo.org/servlets/ReadMsg?listName=users&msgNo=321

When I have time, I'm going to write either a web app or command line
utility that allows us to do this for SHP/SDF (and other?) resources.  I
may need to work on figuring the right XML schema for the new data
sources...

Jason