[mapguide-users] ODBC problem...

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Tue Apr 11 12:57:02 EDT 2006

I got this:

    An exception occurred in FDO component. RDBMS: No current open database.

An exception occurred in FDO component. RDBMS: No current open database.
Exception occurred in method MgFdoConnectionManager.Open at line 912 in
file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\common\manager\FdoConnectionManager.cpp

Andrew