[mapguide-users] MapGuide for an AVL app?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Apr 20 11:22:54 EDT 2006

Right now MapGuide Studio is the only way to create MGOS maps, but Autodesk
has said that there will be a Studio "Lite" coming soon that will be open
source and will be HTML based.  The preview version does support database
connectivity, you need to download the beta FDO ODBC providers from here
first:
<https://mapguide.osgeo.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=35&expandF
older=35&folderID=35>
https://mapguide.osgeo.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=35&expandFo
lder=35&folderID=35

I do not know if there are any other AVL apps based on MGOS out there.  MGOS
has really only been officially released for a couple of months.  There were
many AVL apps created with the older MapGuide, @Road being the most notable
- http://www.atroad.com/main.html

Andy

  _____