[mapguide-users] can u tell me please how can i create the .mwf file?

shailesh shailesh at simplexindia.com
Fri Apr 21 08:37:06 EDT 2006

hi Sukalyan
I guess you have messed up with posting  your query .. replied to query and posted MWF query in MGOS  anyways
 if you are talking a MWF file , As far as i know MWF was suppoerted by earlier  versions  rather  I don't think it is a prat of open source

now if you want to create MWF file you can use MG author 6.5 u can use shp or sdf files for creating maps

you can find tutorials/pdf for the same on mapguide site

-shailesh