[mapguide-users] Access database - Studio 2007 preview

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Fri Apr 21 16:00:33 EDT 2006

The database is not local....but is on a mapped network drive (so it has
a fixed drive letter). The DSN is on my own development PC (which, like
I said, is working fine for my other webpages), as is MapGuide and
Studio. I also have about 4 other Autodesk products installed on my pc
(Land Desktop 2004, Raster Design 2004, Civil Design 2004, and Survey 2004).
In the end (once I finish the development) everything will end up on the
same server, and it will not have any other Autodesk apps installed.

Andrew