[mapguide-users] problems with invoke URL

Butler, Juan P jpbutler at co.pinellas.fl.us
Sat Apr 22 15:55:00 EDT 2006

I think you are confused.   We are testing Mapguide Open Source which is a totally different version than Mapguide 6.x.   You should put the new version of Open Source on a machine that doesn't have previous versions of Mapguide.   You will need to download Mapguide Studio for your "map authoring" and data loads.

Also, the .NET version of the Open Source install requires .NET framework 2.0.  This is the reson for your error.

- Juan