[mapguide-users] Multilingual support

Yves Bolognini yves.bolognini at camptocamp.com
Tue Apr 25 02:23:28 EDT 2006

OK, my question was a bit vague. What I meant by multilingual support
was the possibility to have more than one language on the end-user Web
interface.

Thanks for your answers. As I understand Alain's explanation, files in
folder 'localized' also include strings for the end-user interface. Is
that right?

Yves