[mapguide-users] Can I get a clue?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed Apr 26 23:54:23 EDT 2006

If you hit the refresh button in your browser, does it load up without the
question marks?  I see the same thing about 1 out of 5 times when accessing
my site and refreshing the page usually forces it to load.  If you view a
web layout from Studio, will it load?  Or is this only happening with the
sample application?

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com