Digitizing demo

BradM masonb at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Thu Apr 27 15:16:59 EDT 2006

Hello all:  Digitizing new point, line and polygon features is critical for
mapping features on the community mapping network at www.cmnbc.ca.   Does
anybody have digitizing tools working in a demo that I can view?   Is
anybody interested in developing the tools to make them really efficient?
We need tools that  give added functionality for editing,  creating new
points by adding a distance and a bearing from one point to the next,
creating shapefiles, downloading shapefiles, snapping points to lines and
more....
thanks