[mapguide-users] fcgi call limitation

velen vliang at thecarbonproject.com
Thu Apr 27 15:30:24 EDT 2006

My development environment is a Windows 2003 Standard Edition on IA-32 with
.Net 2.0.  I am using Visual Studio 2005.

Forgot to mention that the client winform application and the mapguide
server are in the same machine, if I use this client winform querying remote
machine like

http://data.mapguide.com/mapguide/mapagent/ , I am getting nothing back.
Making the GETMAPIMAGE calls sequentially works fine on local or remote
machine.

Thanks,

Velen

  _____