[mapguide-users] Postgres + OGRProvider.dll = big problem.

Maciej Skorczewski maciej.skorczewski at procad.pl
Wed Aug 2 09:36:50 EDT 2006

Hi

I join SDF file width database table.

In SDF file i have "Key" then i use this Key to select data from
database table.

ex.i have table "users".

Key:2
name:igor
age:46

so i can use this table and OGR connection to postgres to make a lebel
for my map. This is strange because in my another PC it works fine.
I have format my laptop and instal only XP patch. to SP2.

any ideas?