[mapguide-users] No Feature Providers in Studio Preview

Marcus Spurkel mspurkel at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 2 14:43:32 EDT 2006

Makes sense, but now the big question is: where/what subversion tree??
I have looked at  fdo.osgeo.org  backwards and forwards and can't find
anything concrete relating to a MySQL provider.  The main project's SVN
trunk contains /www/docs and that's about it.  All documents -- no
actual provider code.  Many of the docs mention the MySQL provider, but
nowhere does it tell me where to actually go to get it.  FDO's
subprojects consist of:
fdoarcsde, fdocore, fdogdal, fdoogr, fdordbms, fdosdf, fdoshp, fdowfs,
fdowms.  I checked out fdordbms but no luck there either.

Sorry to be burning so much email on this but I'm starting to feel like
an idiot for not being able to find it...

-Marcus

P.S.  Yes, originally I downloaded the tarball and that was it.  No svn.