[mapguide-users] Re: Access and Mapguide

Ivan Miličević ivan at ineo.hr
Thu Aug 3 11:22:30 EDT 2006

Where did you come from?

  _____

From: Jean-François Laflèche [mailto:arrow22 at gmail.com]
Sent: 3. kolovoz 2006 15:27
To: users at mapguide.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-users] Re: Access and Mapguide

I have found a solution to this problem!  It seems that the best way to join an access database to an sdf file is by joining a key auto number (long interger type) column from the database, to the corresponding key field from the sdf.  I hope this will work for others and will help out all those that have come accross the same problem.

However, it would be too great if all my problems were solved.  The problem that I've come accross this time is when trying to create a point layer using both a feature class and the geometry from an access database.  I suspect the problem to be purely in terms of the format used for the coordinates (I use double, as the samples seem to use this as well).  However, nothing shows up.  If anyone knows how to do this, it would be greatly appreciated!  thank you

JF