[mapguide-users] Postgres + OGRProvider.dll = big problem.

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Aug 3 12:03:56 EDT 2006

This constraint can be partially worked around by editing the IIS Metabase.
For those interested in getting under the hood, you can download the
Metabase editor from here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/232068.  Then,
change the LM\W3SVC\MaxConnections value from 10 to 40.  Note that setting
it above 40 will not help.  In my experience on my Windows XP SP2
development box using MapGuide Open with the .NET web extensions and the
AJAX viewer almost exclusively, I have never had a problem after doing this
fix 8 months ago.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com