[mapguide-users] Error with loading shp in MG studio

Swati Prabhu swatip at bonair.stanford.edu
Fri Aug 4 12:46:17 EDT 2006

Hi Tom,

Thank you for the response. I tried your suggestion and imported the file
successfully into Access. These shape files are a copy of the files used by
Mapguide 6.5. Just to eliminate some corruption of the shx files, I did try
exporting a brand new shape file from autocad 2006 for MG studio and it too
continues to have problems.

Thanks
Swati