[mapguide-users] Still and still ODBC

Ivan Miličević ivan at ineo.hr
Thu Aug 17 04:48:34 EDT 2006

-----Original Message-----

From: Le Ingenieur Inconnu [mailto:gg at odyssey.com.uy]

Sent: 16. kolovoz 2006 20:52

To: users at mapguide.osgeo.org

Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] ODBC - Successful connection - FINALLY!!!!!!

Hello!

We have run into a similar problem while running MGE in a Spanish Windows

version. Yesterday Melkor found out that the MapGuideServer guess the

localization settings from the user that runs the process. As a first

approach we changed the user that runs the process to one that has a US

locale. Having this changed, MapGuide Studio starts to work correctly with

the default Data Editor.

If you wish to change the locale of the System account on a non-english

Windows, here is an article that talks on how to do it.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;289125

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;289125

  _____