MS SQL FDO - XSD

Lockyer James James.Lockyer at bradford.nhs.uk
Wed Aug 30 11:58:24 EDT 2006

Hi Folks,

Anyone know where I can get a copy of an xsd file to install into MS SQL server to enable me to actually create a geometry column? Or for that matter the format of the xml stored in the geometry column.

regards

James

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only and may contain confidential information, copyright material or views/opinions that do not necessarily reflect those of the organisation. If you receive this email by mistake please advise the sender immediately. All should be aware that this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and that emails may be monitored.