[mapguide-users] MapGuide Viewer asks for admin login/pass when consult map

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
Tue Dec 12 11:31:55 EST 2006

In the query string to the weblayout created viewer just add
&USERNAME=Anonymous you can even use &PASSWORD=something is you really want
to.

For example:
http://localhost/mapguide/mapviewerajax/?WEBLAYOUT=Library%3a%2f%2ftestayout
.WebLayout
<http://localhost/mapguide/mapviewerajax/?WEBLAYOUT=Library%3a%2f%2ftestayou
t.WebLayout&LOCALE=en&USERNAME=Anomymous> &LOCALE=en&USERNAME=Anomymous

--
Chris Gountanis
Programmer/Analyst - Network Administrator
cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
T: 877-269-6971 | T: 920-830-4053 | F: 920-832-0736

MPOWER TECHNOLOGIES
501 S Nicolet Road Appleton, WI 54914
www.mpower-tech.com

Making complex information more accessible.

  _____