[mapguide-users] Map 3D 2007 Publish to Map

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Fri Dec 15 13:55:53 EST 2006

It may not happen every time in the future, but it's happened most of
the time (if not all) so far...I realize that this is a very new
project, and it's growing and changing fast, so maybe this is
unavoidable for now....if it's application-level checks that are causing
most of the problems, then I agree, those shouldn't be in there.

Andrew

--
	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*