[mapguide-users] RE: Exporting as XML

Bill Dhimitri bill.dhimitri at autodesk.com
Fri Jul 7 14:06:13 EDT 2006

I just ran MG Studio, created a new layer, and did a File Save As XML.
Then I pasted the resulting XML below.  You could try this:

First, see if you get the parse error if you substitute your XML with
the XML below.  If you don't get an error with the XML below, then try
comparing your XML to it; maybe you have a typo...

Bill

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LayerDefinition xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="LayerDefinition-1.0.0.xsd"
version="1.0.0">
  <VectorLayerDefinition>
    <ResourceId></ResourceId>
    <FeatureName></FeatureName>
    <FeatureNameType>FeatureClass</FeatureNameType>
    <Geometry></Geometry>
    <VectorScaleRange>
    </VectorScaleRange>
  </VectorLayerDefinition>