[mapguide-users] - An update - RE: Now a new problem - ODBC connection error

simflex simflex at millenniumhealthproducts.com
Sat Jul 8 13:52:08 EDT 2006

hi Andrew,

It seems to be workinbg!

I don't know what I did right now versus the first time but your timely
intervention made a HUGE difference - thank you.

I do have one more question - I believe I have read this question before but
no definitive answer.

I can click on studio preview to view the map but if I need to send a link
to my boss to see where we are so far, how do I obtain the link?

I hope this question is clear.