[mapguide-users] compile on linux with gcc 4.1 - GNU make issues with dwf

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Wed Jul 12 09:33:55 EDT 2006

The FdoRasterProperty errors have been fixed already. As far as
configure scripts for DWF, they are under

Oem/DWFTK7.1/develop/global/build/gnu/

There should be 3 subdirectories (dwfcore, dwfemap and  dwftoolkit) with
a shell script in each. Just run the shell script and it should unpack
the build files. I'm not sure why the build_oem.sh script didn't do that
for you. Did you run that script?

Traian

  _____