[mapguide-users] RE: viewing map from an internet browser

simflex simflex at millenniumhealthproducts.com
Fri Jul 21 08:37:59 EDT 2006

list,

I just need one clarification.

I only modified ajaxviewersample.aspx based Shailesh's instruction.

Reasoning is that I have already downloaded dotnetviewersampl, and it is
already in c:\program files\mapguideopensource\webserverextension\www\.

All I did was save ajaxviewersample.aspx in another name and made the
changes on those 2 lines.

Now, I am getting the following error:

Resource was not found: Library://Roads/Layouts/transApp.WebLayout
Resource was not found: Library://Roads/Layouts/transApp.WebLayout Exception
occurred in method MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetDocument at line 483 in
file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp

I have already stopped and restarted service. I have verified that the names
referenced in those 2 lines are correct.

what did I miss?