[mapguide-users] RE: Access MDB on Linux

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Jul 25 09:30:18 EDT 2006

I bet there is no support "out-of-the-box", when using the FDO
providers, since MDB is a Microsoft proprietary format.
However, there exists an ODBC driver for MDB files on Linux (read-only):

http://mdbtools.sourceforge.net/

There seems to be an RPM avalible for it.

I haven't tried it, as MDB usually performs rather poorly in server
enviroments.

Kenneth