Failed to de-serialize spatial contexts (Studio/MG E)

robert fritz robert-fritz at web.de
Thu Jul 27 05:15:50 EDT 2006

Hello,

I try to add some raster images to MapGuide Studio (V 1.0.0.17804) and MG Enterprise but the images are not shown - neither in in Layer Preview nor in the browser.
Trying to reconnect the Layer to the resource an error message is displayed :
"Feature source is invalid. Reason: An exception occurred in FDO component. Failed to de-serialize spatial contexts from the configuration"

What does it mean? I get the error message using the Studio Sample Data (Sheboygan) and using my own data.

Is this the adequate mailing list for questions about mapguide enterprise / mapguide studio? If not, is there a separate mailing list?

Thanks,
Robert