"Invalid repository type" error

Marcus Spurkel mspurkel at pacbell.net
Fri Jul 28 02:23:03 EDT 2006

This shows up on the MapGuide interactive server console:

(31121|2878331808) Invalid repository type.
Exception occurred in method MgResourceIdentifier.CheckRepositoryType at
line 420 in file Services/ResourceIdentifier.cpp

It happens when I'm in Studio and I mouse over a DWF file that I
imported (one that works -- not like the one I wrote about in my last
post <g>).  It doesn't crash the server, but the message appears again
and again when I mouse over the image in the preview pane.  There's a
lot on the image, so I can't really be sure exactly what the coordinates
are.  Could there be some sort of object in the DWF file that MapGuide
doesn't recognize?

-Marcus

P.S.  Oh, one time it _did_ crash the server with the following message:
'DWFCore::DWFInvalidArgumentException'
Are the DWF files that I'm using just messed up or what?