[mapguide-users] "Proteced memory" error in Studio

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Fri Jul 28 19:37:54 EDT 2006

Hi,

I took a look at the file and it was a 3D DWF and these are not
supported by the Studio DWF load procedure.  However, the error message
that comes up is obviously misleading and should say something more like
"3D DWF files are not supported".  I have entered a defect in our bug
tracking system for this.

Thanks
Tom