AW: [mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 1.0.0 - RC1 Released

Markus Strauss Strauss at facos.de
Tue Mar 7 12:06:05 EST 2006

I did the rename thing on my Testapplication but i have still an error:

string webConfigFile = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["MapGuideConfigFile"]; (The filename/path is correct)

--> MapGuideApi.MgInitializeWebTier(webConfigFile);  here is the error

MgUserInformation userInfo = new MgUserInformation(Include.Access.Username, Include.Access.Passwort);

This is what the catch() cought

The type initializer for 'MapGuideApiPINVOKE' threw an exception.

The PHP-Admininterface works fine.

Markus