[mapguide-users] New configuration problems

Eric Brown ericbrown at netxn.com
Mon Mar 13 01:06:11 EST 2006

Bob,

I'm not sure where to pose this question - but I'm attempting to load a 145mb shape file (my parcel layer) - and it hangs and hangs and hangs and hangs - then - eventually returns back error free, but the layer isn't there.  I've attempted the load several times all with the same results.

Also - although I haven't fought very much with this issue yet (and it's fairly insignificant if I can't get my parcel layer to load) - how do I make the map published in such a way that it doesn't require challenge/response.  I know this is probably some strange security issue within IIS, but the permissions appear correct.

 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-- Eric