[mapguide-users] MapAgent parameters

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Mar 30 13:59:23 EST 2006

Another cool thing I just discovered along these lines.  If you have
programmatically created a selection object on the server as part of a
session, if you pass the SESSION at the URL, it will draw the selection.  In
this case, since the session is already validated, you do not need to pass
username or password nor are you prompted for it.

Andy